Datlinq is the partner for data-driven sales and marketing in the out-of-home market. We connect great brands with the most relevant food service locations. We do this smartly based on big data. Customers are multinationals such as Unilever, Red Bull and FrieslandCampina, but also for newcomers such as Texel beer. We provide fact-based sales and marketing solutions driven by big data technology, intelligent algorithms, and great tooling.
With our iOS app Salesmapp and SaaS marketing platform we provide our customers with innovative tools that challenge the status quo in data-driven sales and marketing. We currently work for 80 food and drink brands. For more information about our products or customers, please visit www.datlinq.nl. At our headquarter in Rotterdam (located near Blaak central station), we are looking to expand our ambitious team with a DevOps developer.
JOB DESCRIPTION / PROFILE
You will be part of the development team, where you will be doing development and DevOps work. As DevOps Developer you will be a linking pin between various people by providing an overlap of disciplines, such as back-end, front-end, and DevOps. You will also work closely with data engineers and data scientists.
What you bring to the table is a skill set that includes both System administration/DevOps and development in at least some of the languages used at Datlinq. On top of that, you are a team player and have a good sense of humor.
You will be part of an Agile environment and you work well in a team environment.
In this role, you will report to the Development Director with whom you will work together on your personal development and skill set. However, in your day to day job, you will work with the product owner, data scientists, developers, and data engineers.
- Work with the product owner and development team on the Datlinq future.
- Be a member of a scrum team, participating in release planning and scrum planning meetings.
- Help code our high performance, scalable and resilient services that power all Datlinq applications.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree (computer science is a pre) or similar experience
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following: Python, PHP, Golang, NodeJS, Angular
- Experience with managing Linux servers and network knowledge (not all required)
- Hand on experience with AWS services is a pre
- Innovative view combined with a pragmatic attitude
- Proactive attitude
- Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- A great sense of humor! Because we have it too!
- New office in the vibrant center of Rotterdam, 1 minute from Blaak train/metro station
- Lots of technical freedom
- Working in the dynamic food & drink domain (out-of-home)
- A team of professionals with a huge dose of humor and fun
- Interesting salary depending on your experience
- Office presence and homework can be combined
- Training, seminars & meet-ups for professional development
- A challenging position in a dynamic food and beverage market to be truly relevant with insights
- Laptop of your choice like MacBook or other
Are you ready for your next challenge in a young, growing company where your input is taken seriously? Please send your resume to Maarten Kalff (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information please check our website www.datlinq.com or call us at +31 (0)10 – 28 68 900.
—Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated—