BENELUX PROJECT MANAGER (M/V, 38 hours)
Datlinq is the partner for food companies in data driven sales and marketing. Our mission is to connect our customers brands to the most relevant foodservice locations. We create and maintain millions of foodservice location profiles in Europe and beyond. Rich profiles support our customers in successful lead generation and sales optimization.
Our team delivers the most interesting locations for brands. Customers are Coca-Cola, Unilever, Red Bull and Heineken but also upcoming companies like Texel’s beer. This are fact-based sales and marketing driven companies by big data technology, intelligent algorithms and great tooling.
With our SaaS data platform and apps, we provide our customers with innovative tools that challenge the status quo in data driven sales and marketing. As a result of European growth, we are seeking for a:
BENELUX PROJECT MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION / PROFILE:
For this position you will be the project lead at Datlinq for primarily the Unilever BENELUX account.
You will be responsible for the onboarding and usage of Datlinq products in the marketing and sales organization. You align on contact strategy and build/implement a data driven commercial roadmap together with the customer for e.g. Lipton and Ola ice-cream.
You manage customer projects, take the lead and bring the structure needed to make every project a success. The customer need is your starting point. You find the right solution for each customer challenge and your drive for action, results in pragmatic and impactful solutions.
You like to work together with various teams at a customer level. Onboarding stakeholders and customer employees is your second nature. You are a multitasker and your time management is sublime. After delivery you love to be responsible for the full customer success process.
Some examples of you daily work:
Data projects such as delivery of the relevant location profiles for marketing and sales campaigns, Onboarding projects for new users on the Datlinq products, Insights projects for new sell-out & sell-in data, etc. Throughout the projects, you steer on scope, results and timings. In the delivery process you coach technical colleagues, analysts and data scientists (far-reaching technical knowledge is not necessary).
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing projects and project teams at Customers
- Matching the right Datlinq product to business challenges
- Optimizing customer success
- Handling requests and projects timely and qualitative
- A Master’s degree
- You enjoy working with Data and know your way around SQL, Excel
- You show ownership and a hands-on working mentality
- You have strong communication and client service skills
- You organize your work well, investigate customer needs, expectations and possible solutions
- Fluent French, Dutch, English is required. German is a plus
- Experience with different styles of Projectmanagment is a pro (Agile, Scrum, P2)
- Affinity with marketing and sales contact strategies is a plus
- Experience in the Foodservice and/or Retail industry is a plus
Travelling is not a problem for you. Your home base will be our offices in Antwerp & Rotterdam. In the first year you will work a lot in Brussels and Rotterdam for dedicated Unilever projects. In a later stage foreign trips within Europe might fill your calendar.
- A challenging position in the dynamic food and beverage market
- Working with A-brand FCMG customers in the data driven sales & marketing domain
- Working in a vibrant office in Antwerp and Rotterdam
- Responsibility and entrepreneurship
- Interesting salary, depending on your experience
- GSM, laptop
- Travel expenses, Eco cheques
Are you ready for your next challenge in a young, growing company where your input is taken seriously? Please send your resume to Annemarie Kremer (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information please check our website www.datlinq.com or call Hein Willemse +31 611299063 or Bas Asselman +32 495208469.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
An online background and reference check can be part of the recruitment process.